The core of the Slingshot experience is the Slingshot Field Hub. A small device that fits neatly into the cab of your vehicle, the hub connects your precision ag hardware to Slingshot’s suite of services. It connects your operator, managers and Slingshot support to each other via the Internet and puts a complete web experience on your Raven field computer.
Get up to 4G LTE speeds on major phone networks in North America and around the world. Field Hub 2.0 serves up high-speed Internet on your field computers. Vous pouvez également le connecter à des appareils tels que des téléphones et des tablettes pour des versions du Field Hub ayant le réseau Wi-Fi activé.
In addition to the features and functionality available directly through the Slingshot web portal, Slingshot also lets you utilize the benefits of connectivity and cloud-based solutions in the software package of your choice. Slingshot’s open platform means you can integrate the functionality of Slingshot directly into the applications that you already use to manage your business and operations. Slingshot works in a culture of collaboration with leading agriculture software and application providers.
- Field Hub 2.0, Gen 2, Verizon
- Field Hub 2.0, Gen 2, Verizon, WiFi
- Field Hub 2.0 Kit, Gen 2, Verizon
- Field Hub 2.0 Kit, Gen 2, Verizon, WiFi
Pair with Viper® 4+
- Slingshot Link™ featuring over the air software updates (no USB drive needed)
- API compatibility, including SST Sirrus® and Summit
- Access to Slingshot Online – Including Fleet View, Remote Support and File Transfer
- Slingshot RTK GPS correction signals
Field Computer Compatibility
|Field Computer||RTK Slingshot||Obtenir une assistance à distance||Wireless Software Updates (OTA)||Wireless File Transfer||Field Hub 1.0||Field Hub 2.0|
|Viper® 4 & Viper® 4+||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Gamme Envizio Pro™||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔*|